Century City Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Getting fair compensation after a motorcycle accident can be challenging. Motorcyclists have the same rights as others on the roads. When they are hurt in an accident, they may claim financial compensation. However, insurance companies aren’t always fair to motorcyclists.
At LA Century Law, we fight for justice for motorcycle riders. Our Century City lawyers represent riders (including passengers) who are hurt in accidents. We have years of experience handling accident claims on behalf of individuals and families.
If you are ready to receive fair compensation for your accident, contact our lawyers for motorcycle accidents in Century City. We have a 99% success rate and a 100% no-fee guarantee – you only pay when we secure compensation for you.
Injuries in motorcycle accidents
Motorcycle accidents can produce serious injuries. You may be compensated for:
- Broken bones
- Paralysis and nerve damage, spinal cord damage
- Brain injury, TBI, concussion
- Road rash
- Internal organ damage
- Disfigurement, scars and disability
- Sprains and strains
- Secondary effects including infection
- Loss of limb or bodily function
Serious injuries may result from a motorcycle accident even at low speeds.
Our lawyers work on behalf of our clients to claim fair compensation for injuries. Expert witnesses may help explain technical medical information that is important to valuing your claim. As part of our services, we fully value current and future medical expenses.
Are my damages reduced because I was riding a motorcycle?
You have the same legal rights as other accident victims. You may claim compensation for whatever your damages are. There is no penalty or deduction for the fact that you were riding a motorcycle.
If your actions played a role in the accident, that may factor in. However, you are treated the same under the law whether you are a driving a car or riding a motorcycle.
How is motorcycle accident compensation determined?
Motorcycle accident compensation is based on fault. The party who causes the accident is legally liable for damages. Fault may be assigned to a party who violates a traffic law. In addition, in any circumstance where a driver is unreasonably careless and fails to exercise due care, they may be at fault for causing an accident.
Examples of motorcycle accident fault
Some ways a party may be at fault for a motorcycle accident are:
- Unsafe lane changes
- Disregarding stop signs and stop lights
- Doing something to obstruct the motorcyclist while lane splitting or lane sharing
- Not leaving following distance or space for the motorcyclist
- Pulling out in traffic without the right of way
- Vehicle defects or improper maintenance that causes a malfunction
- Poor road design
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Intoxication – drunk driving and drugged driving
Most of the time, one of the drivers is at fault for an accident. However, an employer, vehicle manufacturer or another third party may also have legal liability. Receiving fair compensation means identifying who is responsible for compensation and proving their role in the accident. We examine fault as part of your legal claim.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Century City
What is a motorcycle accident lawyer?
A victim has the right to financial compensation, but the legal system doesn’t make it easy for them to get a fair payment. The victim must navigate a complex legal process and negotiate their own settlement.
A motorcycle accident lawyer helps a victim receive fair compensation after an accident. They are a licensed professional who represents their client through the claims process. They know what to do to bring the claim and maximize compensation.
Signs you may need a motorcycle accident lawyer
If any of these circumstances are present in your case, it is a good idea to talk to our LA Century Law motorcycle accident lawyers:
- You have injuries that are serious enough to need medical treatment – broken bones, brain injury and road rash are just a few examples
- The insurance adjuster is asking for a statement about your damages. A lawyer makes sure your future damages are included and that you claim all categories of damages
- Causes of the accident are unclear
- The defense is contesting their liability for the accident
- Another party may be involved like an employer, a government body or a vehicle manufacturer
- Insurance coverage may be a problem. Another party may lack insurance or have too little insurance to cover damages
- Pre-existing conditions may be a question, and you need to prove that your injuries are because of the accident
- Technical evidence is needed for accident reconstruction or proving medical damages
- You weren’t wearing a helmet at the time of the accident, or there are other questions of shared fault
Being injured in a motorcycle accident can be life-changing. Your life is changed in an instant. The victim shouldn’t have to bear the financial and emotional losses without compensation. Having a professional working on your behalf ensures that you receive justice and fair treatment.
Motorcycle wrongful death claims
The LA Century Law firm handles motorcycle wrongful death claims. If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, our lawyers can help your family. By bringing a legal claim, you can honor your loved one, hold others responsible for their actions and receive financial security for your family. Contact us now to learn more about our Century City motorcycle wrongful death lawyers.
Motorcycle accident lawyers near Century City
When you’re looking for the best motorcycle accident lawyer for you near Century City, we invite you to get to know LA Century Law. There’s no obligation to meet with our team for a consultation.
Our law firm highlights include:
- Dedication to representing individuals. We don’t represent the insurance companies or vehicle manufacturers. We’re proud of our dedication to helping people who need justice
- Understanding the unique issues present in motorcycle accident cases
- Trial experience. We fight as long as it takes. We’ve won millions of dollars in compensation for our clients through both trials and settlement negotiations
- Customized representation to your individual needs and goals
- Recognition from organizations like Super Lawyers, Los Angeles Magazine and the International Advisory Experts Award for Personal Injury. We’re proud that these organizations have recognized our success on behalf of our clients
- We’re proud of the success of our firm as a whole. We see ourselves as family, and our clients as an extension of family. That’s how hard we’ll fight for you.
How long do I have to bring a motorcycle accident claim?
The statute of limitations for motorcycle accident compensation in California is two years. The limit is three years for property damage only. If the claim is against a government body, the victim has only six months to give them a notice of their claim for damages. Contact our lawyers as soon as possible so that we can start working on your claim.
Taking New Cases – Motorcycle Accident Claims
Don’t wait to contact us about your motorcycle accident claim. Our Century City lawyers are taking new cases. You don’t have to be a victim twice. We’re prepared to represent you throughout the entire claims process for you to receive compensation.
Come see why we have a history of proven results. There’s no obligation to talk to our lawyers and get to know our law firm. See what you may receive in compensation and how we can help. Contact us today.