San Bernardino Lyft Accident Lawyer
Work with a San Bernadino Lyft accident lawyer at LA Century Law. If you have been hurt in a Lyft accident, our law firm can take care of everything for your claim. Call our firm or message us now.
Lyft Accident Attorneys in San Bernardino
We are Lyft accident attorneys in San Bernardino. We represent people who have been hurt in accidents involving rideshare vehicles. You may deserve compensation, but it isn’t easy to get what you deserve. Our lawyers take care of initiatives like:
- What is my case worth?
- How do I go about starting a case?
- Should I speak with Uber representatives about the accident?
- How do I preserve evidence and build my claim?
- What if Uber won’t offer what my case is worth?
- What’s my next step?
At LA Century Law, we know how devastating an unexpected accident can be. Your life may have changed in an instant. It’s our goal to not only maximize your compensation but also to ease the burden of the legal process.
We invite you to speak with a San Bernadino Lyft accident lawyer. Get answers and help today. Call [phone] or message us to begin.
Experience and Determination
At LA Century Law, we see our law firm as a family. Our clients are an extension of that family. We are committed to providing our award-winning representation to each client that we serve.
Here are some reasons the San Bernardino community relies on our Lyft accident lawyers:
- We’ve recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We pursue the maximum for each client and each case.
- Our commitment to you is more than financial. We shoulder the legal burden while you recover.
- No fee unless you win your case. Choose our lawyers with confidence, knowing you only pay if your claim is successful.
- We’ve been honored by the American Academy of Attorneys, Top 40 Under 40, and the International Advisory Experts, Award Winner. Our founder and president, Ryan Daneshrad, Esq. is Super Lawyers Rated and a Rising Star.
See why Martindale Hubbell ranks us as Preeminent Lawyers. Our experienced team is determined to fight for your cause when you have been hurt in a Lyft accident.
Types of Lyft Accidents
- A Lyft passenger, when the Lyft driver is at fault
- A Lyft passenger, when another driver is at fault
- Someone in another vehicle, when the Lyft driver is responsible
- Pedestrian or bicyclist who is struck by a Lyft driver
- Motorcyclist who is struck by a Lyft driver
- Lyft driver, when someone else causes an accident
- Accidents because of road hazards and vehicle defects
There are many ways that an accident can involve a Lyft driver or vehicle. If you are the passenger in the rideshare vehicle, it is unlikely that you could share any kind of fault for an accident. You need to determine your damages, what party has legal fault and who may pay compensation.
For anyone who is hurt in a Lyft accident, our lawyers will investigate how you may recover from your injuries.
Compensation for Lyft Accidents
California accident laws don’t change because a driver is operating for Lyft. If they are at fault for an accident, they owe compensation to the victims. Fault may be as simple as a traffic violation, including:
- Improper lane change
- Lane use violation, cutting someone off
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Reckless driving
- Following too closely, tailgating
There are also ways an accident or injuries may occur that are unique to a rideshare service. These include:
- Stopping in a dangerous spot to embark or disembark passengers
- Departing before passengers are secured in the vehicle
- Vehicle defects including failing to have accessible seat belts
- Interacting with the app instead of paying attention to the road
- Operating for too many hours without a break
What your Lyft accident claim is worth
Whatever the situation, a Lyft passenger or another injured victim deserves compensation when someone is at fault for an accident. The payment you receive should cover your losses, both economic and non-economic. You may claim compensation for medical bills, both immediately following the accident and throughout your course of treatment. You may also seek payment for lost income, property damage, pain and suffering, disfigurement, mental health injury and emotional anguish.
Settlements and verdicts
Too many people settle their case for less than it is worth. As part of our representation, we make sure that no area of damages is overlooked. We will pursue all efforts for you to receive a fair settlement or verdict.
Talk to a San Bernadino Lyft Accident Lawyer Today
Whether your Lyft accident is complex or relatively simple, you may benefit from having a San Bernadino Lyft accident lawyer represent you. At LA Century Law, we take care of it for you. Our team handles reporting the accident, preserving evidence, valuing damages and pursuing the most appropriate resolution for your case.
It isn’t easy being an accident victim, especially when you’re facing a large and powerful rideshare company. However, our San Bernardino Lyft accident lawyers are dedicated and determined. We are prepared to fully represent your interests through the claims process.
Start with your free consultation and have a lawyer representing you today. Call our offices or message us now.
Lyft Accident Case FAQs
How long does it take Lyft to investigate an accident?
A Lyft investigation may take several weeks. It may take longer if there are complex issues in the case. However, don’t accept the first settlement without talking to a lawyer. With pain and suffering, long-term damages and emotional anguish, your compensation may be worth more than you think.
What if Lyft says they’re not liable for the accident?
Remember that Lyft makes its profits from collecting fares, not from compensating accident victims. Don’t give up without speaking with our lawyers about your situation.
Can multiple drivers be at fault for a Lyft accident?
Multiple drivers can be at fault for an accident. Every driver has a legal obligation to operate with due care. Our lawyers can help you evaluate a situation where multiple drivers may be at fault.
Can you be a Lyft driver with speeding tickets?
Many accident victims are surprised to learn that Lyft allows drivers to have up to three moving violations in three years. Getting speeding tickets isn’t necessarily disqualifying. As your accident lawyer, we’ll look at the driver’s history leading up to the crash.
Does Lyft offer insurance for its drivers?
Lyft may provide accident compensation of up to $1 million. The insurance applies when the driver is giving a ride or is on their way to pick up a rider. When the app is active, but the driver hasn’t accepted a ride, more limited insurance applies. A driver’s insurance may also apply.